LAMP Performance Tuning
Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) architecture are some of the most preferred choices for developing web applications. Combined with frameworks, CMS & other software LAMP has managed to help to build major web properties like Wikipedia, Facebook and Yahoo! That are serving millions of requests per day.
LAMP improves a system by reducing runtime, bandwidth and memory requirements. LAMP is considered a perfect blend of software for portals, social networking platforms, large scale enterprise applications, e-commerce solutions, business-to-business, business-to-clients and custom PHP web application development.
When used with other PHP based technologies like Joomla, Magento, Oscommerce, WordPress, Zend, Codeignitor, CakePhp and Drupal, LAMP becomes a giant technology pillar. Techseria uses best-practice web methodologies to come up with a solution to develop extensive dynamic websites.
Benefits of LAMP Architecture
- All the components of LAMP architecture are free and open source
- Highly functional web architecture
- Agile methodology for development
- Large community & continuous support
- Future sustainability
- Smooth deployment for staging to live transfer
- Quality assured
Why LAMP Development?
- Affordable LAMP solutions
- 100% data safeguarding &confidentiality
- Porting services from one technology to another
- Efficient maintenance and support services
- Complete transparency of code and communication
- Flexible LAMP development team
LAMP has proved to be a successful technological stack for creating out of the box web applications, and the Techseria LAMP development team fabricates innovative web solutions that go beyond the clients expectations.