INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While running and maintaining our website we collect and process the given data about you:
- Site usage statistics like pages viewed, time spent, location data and other communicable data.
- Any personal information that you share us voluntarily when you register
- Information that is being fetched as you communicate with us
Note: Techseria do not store any financial/payment method details, Net Banking credentials or Credit Card information regarding processing of payment.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information collected by Techseria from you is used further for providing services related to the below mentioned conditions:
- To fetch the information query regarding as per your request with our product and services
- Providing additional products information related to the product or services rendered by you. This information is only provided if you consent to receive it manually.
- To inform you further about any changes within our websites, goods, services or product thereof.
Cookies provide the information regarding computers used by Visitor to us. Techseria have the legal right to use these cookies to gather information about your computer in assist us for improving our website for further enhancements.
These cookies are downloaded onto your system and stored on computer’s hard drive. There is no personal information attached to these cookies. You can reject cookies settings on your computer easily by adjusting the settings thereof.
Our advertisers also may use our cookies, something over which we have no control. Such cookies are downloaded on your system once you click on the advertisements of our website.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
While operating our website it is necessary to transfer data that we collect to locations anywhere the servers are located for processing and storing. As you provide your personal data to us, you fully agree to our policies regarding safe use of data with complete security. However sending this sensitive information over the internet is not totally safe and on-occasion information can be hacked or intercepted for unlawful activities. Sending critical information via electronically medium is at your own risk.
Techseria will not disclose your personal information to any other party unless it adheres with our policy and rules described below:
- In the event of disclosing information to the clients
- Under the orders from law agencies
- To reduce and detect fraudulent activities
We as company do not provide, sell and trade any personal information. Techseria has the rights to use and share generic calculated demographic information not involving any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business affiliates, advertisers and affiliates for multi-purpose use.
THIRD PARTY SITES
By using this site, you have accepted the policy of Techseria. Your continued usage of the site following any changes means you have accepted them without any issue. Also if you do not agree to our policy, please do not visit Techseria at all. For any information regarding the clarification and changes you can contact the admin at any time.